Do you have what it takes to excel in the world of VALORANT? We’re not talking about your skills, for once. We’re talking about your tech. So long as your PC meets our minimum specifications, you’ll have what it takes to play. I guess the real question, then, is do you have what it takes to win? Guess you’ll need to get in-game and find out.
|Min Specs||Rec Specs|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo
|GPU||Intel HD 4000
(Shader Model 5.0)
|GeForce GT 730|
|OS||Windows 7 64-Bit*
Support for Directx 11
Windows 10 64-Bit*
*Remember, if your computer is running 32-bit Windows, you'll need to upgrade it to 64-bit in order to play VALORANT.
Curious as to which version of Windows you're running? You can determine if your computer is running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows based on your software.
VALORANT does not support cloud gaming or virtual machines.
For Windows 10 and Windows 8.1:
- Click the Windows Start icon.
- Then select Settings (the little gear icon).
- From there, head to System and then About.
- You'll be able to see which operating system you're running under System Type.
For Windows 7:
- Select the Start button.
- Right-click Computer and then select Properties.
- Under the System, you'll be able to see your system type!
Did you meet the minimum specifications but are still having trouble getting in-game? You can /submit a ticket below.